Thursday, March 29, 2012

At the Beginning

I thought I would take a step back in time and write about nursery rhymes. They are a huge part of childhood and are some of the first songs that kids are exposed to. I truly believe that music should be a part of every child's life in any capacity and what better way than in the home. There's songs like the ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star that even have the same tune. I remember learning Rock A Bye Baby, Mary Had A Little Lamb, and the Itsy Bitsy Spider. Nursery rhymes are so much fun to sing with little kids and are so entertaining! Countless rounds of Patty Cake and Little Piggies are sung as kids never get tired of hearing the same thing. I love interacting with little children and look forward to introducing my own children to music someday. I love how simple they are and that children are so innocent and free loving and easily entertained. They have so any great qualities and can bring so much happens to us and we realize what matters most.

No comments:

Post a Comment