Friday, March 2, 2012

I'm Wishing Upon a Star

Everyone has those secret things they wish they could be or things they could do. For me, that list is kind of long because I wish I could do everything! I'm always interested in trying new things and wish I could do everything I wanted do and be good at it! In regards to music, there are three things I have longed to do.
1) Play the harp
Such a beautiful instrument! It's not very common and I think that's one of the reasons why I want to learn how to play. It's unique. I feel like harp players are very elegant and reserved, and of course very talented. It would be such a joy to learn how to play, but harps are so expensive!
2) Play the guitar
I've never really learned how to read chords and I feel like with all my music experience, I should know how to do that. Learning to play the guitar would help a lot with that! When I think of myself as a guitar player, I think of Taylor Swift. And I love her, so it would be perfect :) Oh which reminds me that I should make it clear that I'm talking about acoustic guitars, not electric ones.
3) Be a ballerina
I've always dreamed of being a dancer and loved the elegance and grace of ballet. I've read many books about ballet and been fascinated by the hard work and determination that goes into it. They make it seem so easy! I would love to wear a leotard and a tutu and pointe shoes. Doesn't it seem wonderful?

These are just a few of my wishes. Who knows if they'll ever come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment