Thursday, March 15, 2012

I'm Singin' in the Rain...

What a glorious feeling I'm HAPPY again! :)

Such a delightful musical! I didn't know a lot about the show but when I saw it, I was surprised at how familiar I was with all the songs! It was fun to realize that I even knew some of the words from songs I had no idea where they came from. I'm really starting to love old, wholesome shows and this is definitely one of them! I saw Singin' in the Rain this summer at an outdoor theater and as usual, I loved it! It's so fun not to know a story and have the whole thing be a surprise! I think it allows you to be more involved in everything that's going on. When I think of Broadway, I often think of drama and love stories and that is definitely the theme in this musical. If you've never seen it, I would recommend it :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment