Saturday, March 10, 2012

Masquerade

I think it would be so much fun to go to a masquerade. Everyone is a mystery and I'm sure it would be very entertaining to try and figure out who was who. Full of prima donnas, phantoms, love, and the theater, Phantom of the Opera is fantastic! I think this was the first professional musical I have seen. My parents, my sister, and I went to Seattle to see it when I was younger and it was amazing! We were pretty far back but at intermission, we moved forward and it was amazing how much better you could see just a few rows closer. Ever since I was little I can remember putting in the CD and listening the songs over and over, having all of them memorized soon enough. It's always fun to put a live story to the words though and I loved it! I've shared so many musical moments with my family and I'm so grateful for that! I also love this movie and dream of being Christine, or at least having her voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment