Friday, March 9, 2012

My Favorite Things

Yup, you guessed it; The Sound of Music. Such a classic and so wonderful! I'm a fan of anything that has Julie Andrews in it. She is amazing! I feel like a lot of musicals are stories that can be loved by people of all ages and Sound of Music is definitely one of them.

I have a special connection with Sound of Music because I was able to be Liesl in a Broadway Revue two years ago. It was fabulous and I loved every minute of it. It's fun to portray a character I can really connect with and who is close in age. Several people have told me I look like her which makes me think I am perfect for the role :)

Last summer, I went to an outdoor production of the musical. Outdoor theater is so much fun and especially with songs like Do Re Mi, you feel like you can be singing along right with the characters. In fact, they even invited us to do so. It was sunny and warm and we were sitting in nature. It was a blast!

Such a classic. I could never get tired of watching this movie and singing along!

No comments:

Post a Comment