Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Called to Serve

I love how music can always finds the perfect way to express thoughts and feelings. Being a freshman at BYU, one of the highlights of the year is all the young men receiving their mission calls. I've been so blessed to meet such amazing boys who have so many great things ahead of them. I'm excited for this great opportunity they have to serve the Lord and preach the gospel around the world. I love the song, In the Hollow of Thy Hand by Janice Kapp Perry. I feel like it really captures the essence of what missionary work is all about and the prayer I have in my heart for all of my friends. Music invites such a strong spirit and I think that it's a great asset when missionaries have music ability. So, as a mom, I'm going to make sure my boys can play the hymns so they will be able to serve in their wards or wherever their help is needed.







No comments:

Post a Comment