Sunday, February 26, 2012

I Am A Child of God

I think I've made it clear that music really speaks to me and through music, everything just makes sense. The gospel of Jesus Christ is the greatest blessing in my life and I'm so grateful for it. Primary songs illustrate perfectly all the gospel truths that are so important. The lyrics are so simple, yet the message is so profound. Essentially my testimony can be formed from these songs and I'd like to share that with you.

I know my Father lives and loves me too. My life is a gift, my life has a plan. Heavenly Father, are you really there? And do you hear and answer every child's prayer? I wonder when He comes again. I love to see the temple. I'm going there someday. Families can be together forever. Faith is like a little seed, if planted it will grow. Search, ponder, and pray. Choose the right way, and be happy! I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain. I will go, I will do, the things the Lord commands. We are as the armies of Helaman. We have been taught in our youth. I hope they call me on a mission. I'm trying to be like Jesus, I'm following in His ways. Jesus said love everyone, treat them kindly too. I feel my Savior's love in all the world around me. I'm glad that I live in this beautiful world Heavenly Father created for me.

I don't even think I can pick a favorite. They are all so wonderful and perfect for little children to understand. It's never too early to start learning the gospel and all the Primary songs have such a sweet spirit that testifies of the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment