Sunday, February 19, 2012

I Stand All Amazed

The musical production, Savior of the World, has had a huge impact in my life. I've seen it twice and performed in it twice. It's always the perfect start to the Christmas season and helps me remember the most important part, our Savior, Jesus Christ. With lines taken straight from the scriptures, it has helped me understand the New Testament so much better and allowed me to appreciate these sacred records.
From His birth...

to His resurrection...

We can learn so much from the Savior's life and the more we make Him a part of our lives, the happier we will be. I gained my testimony of the gospel from this musical. It has such a strong spirit and testifies of so many great truths. I strongly believe that the best way to worship is through music and I'm so grateful for such an amazing depiction of Jesus Christ that really allows every heart to be touched. Here is a video I found that illustrates the essence of the musical with lines from the musical, paintings of Christ, and one of the songs.

He is our Lord and Savior, the prophets testified of his birth, and He came to do the will of the Father. He is our greatest example and only through Him can we return to our Father in Heaven. I am so grateful for His atoning sacrifice and His love for each and every one of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment