Friday, February 10, 2012

The Journey Continues

Heather Betteridge  
Although very different from Sister Williams, I had a great experience with Sister Betteridge as well. I was introduced to tons of different kinds of songs. There was always something fun and new to play at each lesson. She found duets for my sister and I to play, helped prepare me for playing in Sacrament meeting and other events, and always answered any questions I had. She was always open to doing new things and supported the interests of each individual student. Sister Betteridge also taught me to play the organ and conduct which helped me branch out and apply my skills to other areas. It allowed me to serve at many church activities. I'm grateful for all the knowledge I acquired, the opportunity to polish my skills, and the chance to have fun. Sister Betteridge also accompanied me when playing my violin several times and it was always nice to have someone who I was able to connect with and perform to the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment